A sympathetically refurbished thatched 14th century building on the A1141 road to Lavenham. A large long bar is divided by a chimney breast into two areas. In addition there is a separate large conservatory dining area. The bar area features an exposed crown post and many original beams from 1350. Good value meals are served and speciality food nights held. Fabulous views from hilltop beer garden.