Attractive village pub dating back to the 1890’s in the shadow of the church. It comprises two old cottages with varying roof lines now knocked together and painted white. Inside a number of distinct drinking areas reflect the original old rooms. It is popular with ramblers and has several sports teams who raise funds for well deserving causes. The large games area was once a garage. A mixed clientele gives a nice feel to this hostelry. There are a few pub tables outside.