Very welcoming 16th century half timbered Tudor inn with multiple rooms including snug, bar, lounge, dining room and games room. Building dates back to around 1600, at one time it was the parish Poorhouse, it became a pub in 1880. Plenty of old features such as exposed beams and settles and benches. Well cooked home style food available including Sunday lunch. Families and well behaved dogs welcome.