A one room pub with several distinct areas. There are a patio and seating area outside. The pub is situated in the old Market Place and first traded as an Inn in 1830. It closed in about 1908 and became a Co-op store, then a private residence. It was restored and converted back into a pub in 1981, rapidly becoming part of the local scene. Today it is a popular and welcoming pub in the village.